Friday, January 14, 2011

Response to Max

In Max's article My Cousin which was of interest to me because one of my cousin's, Beth, who is also my best friend. Although she's over ten years older than me, we look almost identiticle (I know, I can't spell) and we are just super close.

After my uncle's death we got a lot closer. Her mom, my mom, her and I are all that we had left. She used to live in Chico, CA and I would spend a lot of time up there. Every time I would always have a feeling of relief that I would be able to get away from all my problems and be with a person who was able to make me feel more like myself than most anyone ever has.

My cousin shops a lot and that how I end up having so many clothes, it's amazing, I completely and totally love it. Even though she is almost seven inches taller than me, we still fit the same size. I miss her. Now she lives in Magalia having someone drive four hours to the middle of no where has gotten a lot harder. Magalia is so beautiful though. It's like the perfect place, it has all four seasons, it's on a big property, it lets you be alone and just think, granted the people can be complete assholes due to their under-educated ignorance and just annoying attitudes. Thankfully one hardly comes across people such as this, clamper's and tea partier's, so being alone and not having to deal with them is easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment