Thursday, September 23, 2010

Response: "People are so Stupid, It makes me Sick"

Response to Rokhsor

What I really like about Rokhsor's post is the title, "People are so stupid, It makes me sick". I also really liked how she admitted to her own flaws. She also stated how being judgmental is extremely immature. I agree with this, having notions prior to actually knowing someone is completely ignorant.

At first when I read this blog I thought she was going to talk about how people can be so stupid in their actions. In a sense this is what she discussed, but what my main concerns in the newly found stupidity of people is not how ignorant the are but the entire sociological make of peoples actions. I want to know why people do what they do, and the reasons they do it.

My take on Rokhsor's thoughts go in tandem with mine for how angry we both are. She is angry about how ignorant people can be and how often they judge others while mine is more along the lines of how people can be so immature, so stupid and hurtful and they don't even realize it. I don't know what ignorance she has been exposed to but I still know what she is talking about.

The stupidity I have recently been exposed to is selfishness and unawareness . I don't understand how a person can be so oblivious to anyone else. Discovering individuals take on the world is completely fascinating to me, especially how it varies between each person.

I don't want to go off on a physiological conquest because there are too many people to analyze and not all of them can be tolerated. Some are born the way they are while others have their environments influence them, most people are a combination of each. Even being born the way one is doesn't define who they will be.

When people are so stupid and ignorant it actually makes me sad to see someone so closed minded. I don't want to change who they are I just want them to understand and see the world for how it is, not the contorted one they see.

No comments:

Post a Comment