Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Nathan Brigham Markovich and Harbor Engle

Nathan and Harbor are two very near and dear people to me. Not only are they helping me with homework by giving me ideas but they are some pretty cool cats.
These two live in Ashland. A small town that isn't actually that small. Nathan took my friend
Kayla and I on an adventure to find Harbor. This consisted of three hours....

First Kayla and I were forced into eating a very unhealthy meal with my father, some joy that was. Then Kayla and I left to meet our friend Nathan who is the coolest of all the cats. This walk was unusually long but nice never the less. After dancing into a few trees and looking foolish in front of many, many people we found Nathan, then began our adventures.

First we went to some local stores scattered throughout Main Street. Then we walked, and walked, and walked and walked for another few hours after that. There was a bit of running through sprinklers, attempting hitch-hiking, mild nudity, and a lot of giving up but in the end, we found a storage facility that was grey with strange, stone gargoyles where a band practice was allegedly being held.

At this point I had given up, so I sat under a spick-it and let it run. After it was turned off, I sat wallowing in the puddle I had made, then a woman stomped by. I'm almost positive she thought I peed on myself. Not that I cared, I was tired and wanted to stop walking. Then we realized we were lost, again. Nathan called his friend, Dakota, and attempted to find where their band practice was. Thank God Dakota found us, Kayla and I were just done with life. Actually Dakota whistled and we found him....Anyway, Dakota's a beast. He showed us where to go, and then we met up with Ben. Ben is such a sweety even though he doesn't like the word "hella", he also is much more than just another tall guy. All of a sudden this tall blonde guy walks up and just hugs us as if we knew him our entire lives. Thats Harbor, I know he would like to be know as the sexy beast, therefore he will be. Someday he will rule the world, when that day comes I hope to hell we will be best friends. I think Dresden is the next one to come. This boy has the most amazing hair in existence, he just came bobbing along and the only word I can use to describe him is ba-bam, because that is just how he appears in a room. Then Chris came along, my first impression of Chris is hearing a skateboard behind me, feeling it zoom by me and watching some guy fly off of it and land very hard and began rolling on the cement. He's a good guy though, very funny and quite an interesting fellow.

They played, we listened, we all went to Taco Bell, they got food, we sat, they did something, we did something, it was fun though. Then we all went back to hear their band practice again. They played, we listened, they played, Dresden sang, we texted each other because we couldn't hear each other talk, Harbor played the bass, Kayla and I attempted giving Nathan corn-rows, Chris played drums while listening to his ipod (I still don't understand the logistics of that), we did stuff, they did stuff, we all did stuff. Then Nathans dad picked us up. Harbor and Dresden ditched us to go do something and we all piled into Nathan's dad's car. We sat in the car, Nathan's dad drove the car, we were all in the car. Driving. Then we got to Nathan's house.

This house is beyond gorgeous, everything about it is magnificent. It's just amazing. Even the bathroom is, I mean Kayla and I were just chillin' in there checking it out. It's strange to see a house that is so wondrous. Nathan even has a pool, which I am contemplating jumping in to off the roof. He also has sheep, and apparently a dirt bike which I have yet to find, and if it is there I will possibly ride it, for a very extended amount of time.

They hottubed, I pooled..alone....then I hottubed with them, then some pooled while others hottubed, and Chris and Kayla water-mountaineered, which is extremely entertaining if done correctly, we played 10-fingers which is never entertaining unless done very well. Stuff happened, I talked to Nathan's parents, more stuff happened, Ben got squirted in the face, we got pruney, we got out, I took over Nathan's bed, they ate food, Kayla drank water, Dakota took one bite of random foods and put the food back, I drank water, Nathan did not drink any coconut juice (or milk) at all.

After 9:00 we went to the front of Chris' house and left to go to Dakota's house. Then we left Dakota's house and found a cat, the we began walking again. So we walked, again to Main Street, again, and sat down somewhere. I wanted to hold someones hand and Kayla completely ditched me and Nathan came to my aid and held my hand, then Chris held my hand too, then Chris ditched me, and all the guys were walking quickly, except for Nathan because he was holding my hand and Kayla because she's a woman.

We walked, they walked, we complained, they slowed down, we didn't do anything about it. More of this kind of thing continued for the majority of the night. Then we sat down, and got back up and sat somewhere else. Then we talked, then Ben, Kayla and I went to go find my dad. He wasn't there, so we sat, and talked, and sat. Then we found my dad. Since Ben didn't have a place to sleep it had been assumed that he would sleep with Kayla and me. What we didn't know is my dad thought he was homeless and we met him five minuets before we met my dad and thought he was cute so we wanted him to spend the night. Ben is not in fact not homeless, but whenever I am around him he ends up not having a place to sleep, poor guy.

So we all said our goodbyes, then we slept. Then we woke up the next day and it was my birthday, but that birthday was crap so I refuse to recall any bit of it.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm.

    Things about this that I like...the rapid-fire rhythic style. "Things happened, then that happened, then this happened, then it stopped. Then another thing, and another, and another." I'm not sure if you were trying to write this way or if it just happened, but I kind of like the laid-back, matter-of-fact rhythm. (Make sense? Are you "hearing it" the way I am?)

    On the other hand, I'm not sure what the purpose of this writing is. Maybe there's more going on than I realize, but on first reading I get more style than substance from this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHA and it was liquid mountaineering... good times... good times...

    ReplyDelete