Friday, December 17, 2010

Response 3

Hmmmmmm again, Mr. Sutherland my brain, it went on a trip somewhere else because absolutely no creative juices are flowing right now, sorry.

So, what do I think of the book? It's an amazing book, I can't deny it. Would I read it again, probably not because I never do that unless the book is the best thing ever. I like how....the...dad...got a dog for Christopher to try to makes amends for killing Wellington (holy crap I hear thunder, I think..it could be something else..maybe). Wellington seemed to be Christopher's best friend. It's quite cute.

Ummmm Christopher (I am so over writing that name) is an absolute genius and his mother (being a bitch) canceled his test because she thought she couldn't get him to Swindon in time, but then she ran away from her love affair back to Swindon, and didn't make it so Christopher could take the test. Siobhan made that happen, I like her but I still don't understand how she got in Christopher's life. I'm pretty sure she's a teacher or and aide but who knows. Uhhhh I don't know why I feel so passionately about hating his mother. I guess she's just one of those people I don't like for some reason or another.

Damn...214 words....and its 10:45....super lame. I should have done this yesterday....crap. Hmm I don't think it's thunder actually...just something loud and boomy. 242 words.....omg...

This book, it, was good. It gave me insite to autism even though the author isn't autistic. He looks like a major creeper though, he has a creepy smile and his hoop earring is kind of poking out. He's an odd one....287....I really should have done this yesterday.

Back to the book. It was good, and I wouldn't reread it and I read it. (I'm back to thinking it's thunder) Okay, it's 317 words. I know it's not 350 but thats okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment